Commercial Construction/Renovation

Construction and/or renovation of commercial properties need zoning approval through the Wickliffe Building Department followed by construction permits issued by the Lake County Building Department prior to commencement of work.

All contractors are required to be registered to work in the City of Wickliffe in addition to LCBD requirements.

Construction of all new commercial buildings and some commercial renovation projects require review by the Wickliffe Planning Commission.  Please call the Wickliffe Building Department at 440-943-7115 for assistance with this process.

Commercial occupancy permits are issued through the Wickliffe Fire Department.