Wickliffe Community/Senior Center
Wickliffe adults (18 to 54) may purchase an annual membership pass to use the exercise room, pool room, library, and computers during evening Community Center hours (after 5pm).
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm and Friday from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm, the Community Center serves as the Senior Center and visitors during those hours must be 55 years old and older.
Special programs and meetings may be scheduled that take precedence over casual use of the rooms.
Membership & Guests
- Community Center Memberships are available for Wickliffe residents 18 and over for $10.
- Wickliffe resident entry fee is $2 per visit if not a member.
- Guests (18 and over) of a Wickliffe member will be admitted at a charge of $2 each.
- Children under 18 will be allowed in the building when registered for a class or program.
- Senior Center membership for residents 55 years and over is $10 per person.
- Non-resident seniors pay $15 per year.
- Senior memberships include day and evening activities.
Membership is not required to enroll in most evening programs, classes, meetings, or special events. Most evening classes and programs require a separate fee.
The City of Wickliffe is pleased to offer our residents the opportunity to host their next function at the Wickliffe Community/Senior Center. This impressive and beautiful setting is the perfect facility to host a birthday party, baby shower, graduation party, family reunion or first communion celebration.
Only Wickliffe residents can rent the facility and must be present during the event. (Proof of residency required-utility bill and driver's license at time of reservation.)
The flexibility of this center allows for single or multiple room rentals that can accommodate up to 175 guests. The front entrance of the Community/Senior Center features a portico for sheltered entry into the building. A large foyer area inside leads to the lunch/banquet room. The community rooms are on the north side of the building. A separate entrance is located closer to these rooms for the convenience of attendees.
The Center is available for rent:
- Fridays from 5 to 9 pm
- Saturdays / Sundays from 11 am to 9 pm
(Rental period must include set up and clean up time for each event.)
Wickliffe based, non-profit, civic and community groups may meet free of charge weeknights from 5 to 9 pm. Call for room availability. Rooms must be reserved in advance. No walk-ins.
Room Rental Fees
- $60 per hour for three "cafeteria" sections
- (4th section adds additional $30 per hour)
- $40 for "Warming" Kitchen during party
- $100 security deposit
- $200 security deposit and $20 per hour for Officer if serving alcohol.
- Full payment including security deposit holds the date.
The entire facility is smoke and pet free. Abuse of this policy may result in event termination and loss of deposit.
Gambling parties are not permitted.
A Security / Damage / Clean-Up Deposit of $100 ($200 if alcohol is served) will be required for each rental regardless of size of the party. The security deposit (in the form of a city-issued check) will be returned to renter by mail after event through the U.S. postal service if the facility is cleaned properly and returned to pre-rental status.
Contact the Recreation Department at 440-943-7120 to arrange a visit, discuss further details, and book an available date for your next function. Paperwork and payment due in person at Recreation Department located at Wickliffe City Hall.